Rehabilitation Research Institute of Singapore invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
The Research Associate will be involved in developing a new generation of lower limb exoskeleton system suitable for day-to-day use by patients and elderly people.
- Enhance existing exoskeleton system with additional sensors to allow the exoskeleton to perceive the environment, detect the user’s intent and operate cooperatively with the user in an intuitive and easy to use manner
- Collaborate closely with physiotherapists, doctors and other researchers to develop a working prototype for user trial
- Collect data, conduct trials with patients and gather their feedback to further improve the prototype system and obtain validation of the usefulness of the prototype
- Publishing the research work in top scientific conferences and journals and preparation of research proposals
- Master's degree in Computer Science or Electrical, Electronics, Computer, Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering
- No experience required
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.