Research Scientist, Mathematics/Electronics/Computer Science
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
Temasek Laboratories@NTU is looking for a Research Scientist to complete the project, MALEC which is on machine learning and automated tools applied to cryptography.
- Conduct research on cryptography and/or machine learning
- Prepare reports and presentations for the project
- Publish relevant results to cryptography and/or machine learning conferences/journals
- PhD in Mathematics and/or Electronics and/or Computer Science
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with strong initiatives
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Expertise in symmetric cryptanalysis and/or machine learning
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU