Project Officer, Mechanical Engineering
SMRT-NTU Smart Urban Rail Corporate Lab invites applications for the position of Project Officer to work on a project conducting research on developing automated ultrasonic array imaging for train axles.
- Perform finite element simulations of ultrasonic nondestructive testing (NDT)
- Design ultrasonic experiments and process the results with advanced signal processing techniques
- Draft and submit technical progress reports at regular intervals
- Present research progress and latest findings at regular intervals
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Extensive knowledge of ultrasonic NDT
- Extensive experience to model wave propagation using finite element analysis
- Strong experimental skills
- Strong programming skills (Matlab, C++ or Python)
- Proficiency in English
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.