Research Assistant, Electrical Engineering
The Electrical engineering department at the United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) is seeking a researcher having experience with the areas of Power Electronics and Control Systems. Specifically, the research will focus on the design, implementation, and performance testing of advanced controls for renewable energy conversion systems for both grid-tied applications and stand-alone applications. The preferred candidate should have demonstrated experience in the control of power electronics.
- Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Familiarity with the control of power converters.
- Strong programming skills, including use of Matlab
- Experience working with dSPACE and/or DSP
- Strong academic background in power electronics
- Advanced knowledge in control
- Experience with wind/solar energy conversion system.
Division College of Engineering - (COE)
Department As.Dean For Student Affairs (COE)
Job Close Date 28-02-2021
Job Category Staff