School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering is looking for a candidate to join them as a Research Associate.
A Research Associate position is available for a research project working on the identification of emerging topics of prominence in multi-disciplinary research areas.
- Conduct literature searches and write literature reviews
- Collect data on publications, collaborations and their impact
- Identify factors that contribute to the conducting of high quality research work resulting in high impact collaborations and publications
- Assist in writing research reports
- Master’s degree in Science, Engineering, Statistics, or other natural science or quantitative science from a reputable university
- Experience with engineering, natural sciences, statistics, or other quantitative analytic approaches
- Excellent command of oral and written English
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.