Research Fellow, Electrical Engineering/Power Electronics
Rolls-Royce@NTU Corporate Lab is currently looking for a candidate to join them as a Research Fellow.
- Establish Power Electronics Capabilities
- Lead development activities for commercial high-power and high-voltage power electronics converters for electric drives, power supplies and power conditioners
- Maintain a good understanding of industrial standards (aerospace & marine) of electrical system
- PhD degree in in Electrical Engineering (with major in Power Electronics)
- Candidates with significant industrial and technology commercialization experience will be preferred
- Experience in commercial solutions development i.e. from concept to final product
- Experience in working in multi-domain team (Electro-chemistry, Electrical, Mechanical and Control etc.). In general, you should have broad interests across engineering disciplines and a sound understanding of interactions with other engineering disciplines
- Strong technical knowledge and hardware experience of power electronics converter topologies and power semiconductor devices which are applicable for high voltage and power application
- Strong technical knowledge of gate driver design, controller design, magnetic components and layout of power converter system
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.