Senior Research Engineer, Software Development
The School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering invites application for the position of Senior Research Engineer.
- Undertake software development for modeling and optimizaiton algorithm realization
- Develop a simulation test-bed
- Carry out simulation use case studies and summarize experimental results
- Help other staff and the PI work on demos and the final report
- Bachelor’s degree and above in either electrical engineering, software engineering, or computer science, specialized in software development
- At least 5 years of experience after obtaining bachelor’s degree
- Any past experience in hardware/software development related to large-scale traffic systems will be a plus
- Only Singaporeans will be considered
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.