Senior Educational Developer
6 days left
- Full Time
Job Profile Programme Management - Programme Operations
Contract Type Permanent
The post-holder will support the Deputy Dean of Education Services and Head of Learning and Teaching to enhance the learning and teaching provision at BPP across University Schools and the Group. The role will involve working with internal stakeholders and assisting in the implementation of high quality learning and teaching. The overall aim is to deliver a world class learning experience.
- To support colleagues in the design and delivery of high quality learning and teaching across the institution
- To ensure we are planning and delivering a student experience in line with our governance, policy and regulatory frameworks.
- To assist with formulating institutional responses to internal and external consultations in relation to the learning and teaching and widening participation agendas.
- To support Schools in the development of Learning and Teaching across our apprenticeship programmes
- To support Schools the development of Learning and Teaching across our international programmes
- To teach and support staff on the postgraduate certificate in learning and teaching
- To represent and promote the learning and teaching landscape at BPP at external events and conferences.
Department University Education Services - Learning & Teaching
Vacancy location UK, Home Based, Home Based
- An excellent understanding of the UK Higher Education sector in both a public and private context(essential)
- Knowledge and understanding of apprenticeships in both FE and HE
- Self-motivated with a proven track record of delivering on time, on budget and using your own initiative
- Excellent communication skills and a willingness to listen and seek out the opinion of others
- The ability to challenge and inspire people to engage in change processes and institutional transitions
- Adaptable, with an ability to work well as part of a team
- High standards of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong skills in organisation, coordination, planning, prioritisation, people management and influencing
- A desire to investigate and learn and to seek out new emerging innovations
- Excellent networking skills
- An ability to prioritise your own work and the work of others
The post holder must hold a recognised higher education teaching qualification or MA/MEd in a higher education context. In addition, the post holder must be a Senior Fellow of AdvanceHE or demonstrate that they had sufficient experience to achieve such status by the Summer of 2019.
To informally discuss the role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Contract Hours 37.50
Salary 50000 - 60000