NTU Main Campus, Singapore
One Project Officer is currently available in Wee Kim Wee School of Communication & Information, NTU.
- Coordinate various activities (i.e., project meetings) within the research team
- Monitor progress of the research project
- Engage in the dissemination of the results of the research with the support of and under the supervision of the Principal Investigator
- Assist in financial planning and monitor project expenditure
- Assist in the preparation and writing of progress reports and academic papers
- Carry out other administrative work associated with the program of research as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in social science
- A team player in a project setting, also with ability to work independently in a multi-cultural team environment
- Demonstrate initiative and good interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in government-funded research grant management preferred
- Understand basic research methods in the field of social science
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU