Research Fellow, Singapore Membrane Technology Centre
One Research Fellow position is currently available in the Singapore Membrane Technology Centre (SMTC) under the Nanyang Environment & Water Research Institute (NEWRI), NTU.
This position is under the research project on novel technologies for membrane fouling control in water treatment. This job is expected to provide day-to-day support in the operation a pilot plant, conduct laboratory study to optimize the treatment process, perform water analyses, prepare progress reports and presentations.
- Evaluation and optimization of HAOPs-based treatment process for membrane fouling control
- Operation and maintenance of pilot system in Ulu Pandan water treatment plant
- Routine analysis of water quality
- PhD degree from a reputable university in chemical/environmental engineering
- Relevant research experience on membrane technology
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.