Research Fellow, School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
A Research Fellow position is available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences (SPMS) at NTU, Singapore. He/She is needed for the project on the detection and targeting of viral RNAs.
- Synthesis of reported and novel PNA monomers
- Biophysical/biochemical characterization by SPR, gel shift, fluorescence, and single-molecule optical tweezers, and photochemistry assays
- Working on CRISPR-Cas9 complex, influenza viral RNA-protein complex, miRNA precursors, pseudoknots, and other systems
- PhD in chemical synthesis
- Training in biochemistry, biophysics of RNA and chemistry of PNA
- Publications in biochemistry, biophysics and PNA research
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.