Research Fellow, Mechanical Engineering/Civil Engineering/Structural Engineering
School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Work on a project to conduct vibration and motion Analysis of Personal Mobility Devices
- Development of prototypes for monitoring the speed and position of PMDs
- Development of improved PMD designs that are safer for use on Singapore pathways
- Project management
- PhD in Engineering preferably in Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering
- Good knowledge in dynamic analysis, vibration analysis, use of sensors and actuators, and IOT devices
- Fluency in English is mandatory
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU