Psychology Programme Administrator
4 days left
- Full Time
Job Profile Administration - Administrative Roles
Contract Type Permanent
This role is to provide administrative and operational support to students and staff of the Psychology team within the School of Health at BPP University.
- Providing accurate advice and high-quality administrative support to students and staff, ensuring communications are comprehensive, accurate, timely and in accordance with relevant policies and guidance;
- Liaising with central operational services (e.g. student services, exams office, library) on matters relating to students and programme administration;
- Proficiently utilising and analysing data from BPP systems on programme and student-related issues and student records (e.g. progression, retention, attrition, completion);
- Managing attendance monitoring and recording;
- Assisting in preparing programme and cross-programme timetables and other activities;
- Assisting with the administration of student feedback and exams and uploading results to the relevant systems within the required timeframes;
- Preparing reports and providing support to School Boards, Boards of Examiners, and other committees;
- Arranging team meetings, taking minutes and recording follow up action items;
- Assisting with the preparation and validation of marketing material, newsletters, website, reports to accreditation bodies, programme plans and other material; and
- Assisting on the day-to-day managing activities of the Heads of Psychology and Programme Leaders
- Other associated tasks as directed by your line manager.
Department School of Health - Psychology
Vacancy location UK, London, London Waterloo
- Prior experience of working as an administrator, preferably in HE sector
- Proven organisational skills, delivering work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to provide advice and interpretation of policy and procedures associated with programme management.
- Effective written and oral communication skills and the ability to positively discuss and agree actions with students and University staff in the provision of a professional quality service.
- Intermediate skills in the use of MS Word and PowerPoint to prepare, proof and edit a range of written material including correspondence, reports, web pages and promotional materials.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a client-focussed team in a diverse and challenging environment and to develop harmonious and collaborative working relationships with colleagues and clients.
- A degree or equivalent professional qualification preferred, however applications from candidates with appropriate and relevant work experience or other equivalent qualifications will also be considered.
- Knowledge and experience of the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) and management system
- Knowledge and experience of online assessment management platforms such as Turnitin
Contract Hours 37.50