Research Engineer, Mobile Systems and Cloud Security, NSOE
- Bachelor Degree
- Closing On 23 Aug 2020
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The 'family-like' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.
The major job responsibility is to prototype the security designs on both development boards and mobilephones, and to validate their security strengths and system performance. Specific duties may include
- Implement Linux kernel modules or modify kernel functions
- Implement Android applications on mobile phones.
- Run experiments such as security and performance benchmarks.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science/Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Strong C/C++ programming skills
- Good knowledge of Android framework.
- Good knowledge of ARM platform (architecture, instruction set)
- Good knowledge of Linux kernel