Research Associate, Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
Singtel Cognitive and Artificial Intelligence Lab for Enterprises (SCALE@NTU) invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Develop, integrate and implement advance radar signal processing algorithms and machine learning tools for radar data
- Generate IP/Patents and publish high quality papers in journal and conferences
- Master's degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering or related fields
- Prior experience of radar signal processing and beamforming techniques
- Familiar with machine learning algorithms, platforms and APIs
- Strong foundation in mathematics, as well as familiarity with signal analysis and estimation
- Programming skills in C++, Python and Matlab
- Minimum 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Highly motivated, independent and able to work as a team
- Willingness and ability to develop new skills
- Excellent oral, written communication and organisational skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU