Research Fellow, Computer Science
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
School of Computer Science and Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
The objective of this research is to develop fundamentally new game theoretic concepts, approaches and systems to produce fundamental advances in game theory and key scalable algorithms that are necessary for the next generation of solutions for adversarial games.
- Design novel algorithms for solving large scale games (such as security games) or optimization problems
- Use reinforcement learning for solving large scale games or optimization problems.
- Attack machine learning algorithms and improve the robustness of machine learning algorithms
- PhD degree in Computer Science
- Strong publication record at top journals and conferences such as AAMAS, IJCAI, AAAI
- Experience in security, game theory and optimization
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU