Project Officer, Augmented and Virtual Reality
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
Centre for Augmented and Virtual Reality (CAVR), a forefront Augmented and Virtual Reality (AVR) research centre in School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences, NTU, is recruiting a Project Officer for AVR application development.
- Design, develop, test and deploy enhancements to the AVR system
- Design and create intuitive User Experience (UX) for an AVR application
- Develop web backend supports to the AVR system
- Enhance performance of the system
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience in Unity development
- Experience in developing AVR applications
- Experience in backend web development (e.g. PHP, yii framework, MySQL, etc.)
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking)
- Good working attitude
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU