Research Associate, Materials Science and Engineering
Energetics Research Institute invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Design and develop carbon based nano-structure atomistic models
- Conduct in silico ab initio simulations of nano-materials
- Post-simulation analysis based on MD trajectories
- Write good and high quality papers/reports
- Masters in Materials Science and Engineering or related fields
- Strong experience in using ab initio simulation packages such as VASP, CP2K and PWmat
- Skilled in using scripting language e.g. python, Lisp
- Comprehensive knowledge of machine learning applications in materials science
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.