Senior Research Fellow, Environmental Science/Materials Science
The Environmental Chemistry & Materials Centre (ECMC) from Nanyang Environment & Water Research Institute (NEWRI) invites applications for the position of Senior Research Fellow.
- Lead and conduct research and development activities on different types of water treatment technologies to tackle challenging and emerging environmental issue, in one or more of the following fields: AOP, green materials and processes, food science, plastic recycling, and microbiology
- Design scalable treatment processes based on conceptual experiment design and protocol
- Engage and oversee academic and industrial collaboration projects
- Provide guidance to undergraduate and graduate students in various research projects
- Prepare research proposals for industrial and academic collaborations, technical reports, documentation for intellectual properties, and academic research manuscripts
- Perform Lab-management and ensure lab safety for smooth operation of the research centre
- PhD in environmental science, materials science, or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of post-doc experience
- Proficient in data analysis and presentation
- Able to work independently and possesses good hands-on experience in carrying out experiment and characterization techniques related to environmental science
- Passionate in tackling challenging environmental issues
- Research or working experience with leadership role in environmental or industrial projects
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.