School of Computer Science and Engineering is looking for a candidate to join them as a Research Associate.
We need a Research Associate to help us do some researches on computer system security, especially in implementing, evaluating and quantifying attacks in cloud and robotic systems. This research direction is very crucial for building a reliable, secure and efficient cloud robotics system.
- Conducting research on security verification and quantification
- Implementing end-to-end security platform and systems for security evaluation
- Testing and benchmarking different system-level attacks and defenses
- Master degree in computer science, software engineering, engineering, mathematics, or related discipline
- Expertise in computer system implementation (cloud computing, robotics), algorithm and security testing/evaluation
- Research experience in security system implementation and modeling, and related areas
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Able to conduct research and write report independently and within teams
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.