Project Officer, Climate and Environmental Materials Science
Asian School of the Environment (ASE) is recruiting a Project Officer who will join the laboratory of Professor Simon Redfern. The appointee will carry out fundamental scientific research on the links between different climate feedbacks, and explore the role of environmental materials science in finding solutions to climate impacts.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare literature surveys to outline research / technology development in the field
- Participate in research program, including research experiments and data collection
- Prepare reports and documentations for the research programs, and support data analysis
- Assist in duties related to lab safety, documentation, and outreach of research results
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Sciences
- Evidence of published output in relevant scientific literature
- Basic understanding of the scientific principles behind the research activities
- Attention to details and procedures
- Effective communication and report writing skills
- Links to external organizations relevant to the topic
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.