Project Officer, Urban Modeling and Analysis
A Project Officer position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences.
- Implementation and computation of urban measures on geo-spatial datasets
- Development of visualization software to provide a clear display on the outcome of the analysis
- Good Bachelor degree in Physics, Mathematics, or Computer Science
- Strong interest in the field of research and development
- Proficient in programming skills such as Python, Matlab and R
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU