Research Administration Analyst
Organization Name: Office of the Senior Vice President, Research and Development
Khalifa University is a world-class, research-intensive institution in Abu Dhabi, the capital city of the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The University’s mission is to seamlessly integrate research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in science, engineering and medicine, and also to be a catalyst towards Abu Dhabi’s 2030 vision for a knowledge-based economy. Khalifa University has three campuses in the city of Abu Dhabi – the KU Main Campus, Masdar City Campus and the Sas Al Nakhl Campus, the latter two housing the internationally renowned Masdar and Institute and Petroleum Institute, respectively.
Research Administration Analyst is responsible for providing support and a range of Technical and Administrative services to affiliated research activities within all Research Centers, institutes and relevant areas.
- Provide technical and administrative services to the office of Senior Vice President and support in research data collection,reporting and analysis
- Assist with maintaining all documentation for research related programs such as policies, procedures, guidelines and course manuals, coordinating internally with relevant departments to ensure the most current documents are maintained
- Provide analysis of collected data to indicate the performance of the overall research unit and/or subunits
- Coordinate publications and information management on research publications.Maintain appropriate records of research leave outcomes.
- Coordinate and provide administrative services for internal grant schemes
- Coordinate and provide administrative services around research conferences and workshops
- Provide general financial administrative services and support for the work area
- Undertake ad-hoc projects and other activities as required
- Manage work-stream stakeholders and communications, ensuring effective collaboration and team-work with other project teams and stakeholders across the University.
- Prepare compliance reporting and storing data that is collected from research projects for further analysis
- Adhere to the University's information security and confidentiality policies and procedures, and report breaches or other security risks accordingly
- Coordinate with other departments to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks and responsibilities, as and when needed
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager
A Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
A minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
How To Apply
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (RecruitmentTeam@ku.ac.ae).
Apply for Research Administration Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly