Research Fellow, SJ-NTU Corporate Lab
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
SJ-NTU Corporate Lab invites applicants for the position of Research Fellow.
- Develop theoretical modelling of transportation network resilience
- Develop simulation models and decision-support tools for transport resiliency
- Carry out the simulation of transport dynamics of disaster evacuation
- Integrate flood-induced traffic simulation into a 3D city visualization platform
- Possess PhD or master degree in Computer Science/Transportation Modelling/ or related disciplines
- Experience in mathematical modeling, computer programming, and traffic simulation
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU