Assistant / Associate / Professor (C1 & C2) of Physics
Category 1: Top Young Talents (C1 & C2)
Category 2: High-level foreign teachers for research (Performing duties as a full-timer for 3 months and above each year)
First-Level Discipline: Physics
Second-Level Discipline: Theoretical Physics, Condensed Matter Physics, Optics
- Talent training: become a backbone teacher; and achieve significant education results. Provide core courses of Physics for undergraduates, and undertake the task of preparing teaching materials and teaching resources; actively apply for teaching awards above province and ministry-level. and undertake the task of training postgraduates;
- Discipline development: play a backbone role in discipline building. Participate in the discipline building and development, and assist the research team to catch up or surpass the world advanced level;
- Scientific research: undertake core tasks of research platforms and programs. Participate in building the research platform as an academic backbone; undertake key research tasks above province and ministry level; responsible for state-level research projects; achieve milestone scientific research achievements of significant international influence; apply for key scientific research awards above province and ministry-level; and apply for higher-level talent projects;
- Team building: play a backbone role in building academic teams. Participate in building academic teams of the discipline; train top young talents; participate in building high-level innovation teams; and guide the development of young teachers;
- Social services: undertake core tasks of service platforms and programs. Carry out the transformation of sci-tech achievements; actively engage in scientific communication and education; act as a Head Teacher or Counselor; and organize academic activities of the department;
- International exchange: responsible for core tasks of major international exchange projects. Participate in the exchange and cooperation between the department and international universities and research institutions; organize high-level academic conferences of international influence; responsible for international cooperation projects; and work in international academic organizations or serve as an editorial board member of international journals.
Meet the BNU hiring criteria for Top Young Talents of C1 and C2 level of Science and Engineering for Category 1 and hiring criteria for Top Young Talents for Category 2.
For more details on the Eligibility, Remuneration and Benefits, please visit BNU Global Recruitment - Beijing Campus
For more information and to submit your application, please refer to below contact details.
About Beijing Normal University (BNU)
Established in 1902, the Beijing Normal University (BNU or colloquially Beishida) began as the Faculty of Education of Capital Metropolitan University, which facilitated teacher training in Chinese higher education. It is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in China and was recognised by the Chinese Ministry of Education as a Class A Double First Class University. BNU was one of the first Chinese institutions to recruit international students, and now has around 1,800 long-term international students from over 100 countries and regions. Known for its Mandarin Chinese study programmes, BNU also collaborates with Princeton University for the Princeton in Beijing program.
To learn more about us, please visit www.bnu.edu.cn
Apply for Assistant / Associate / Professor (C1 & C2) of Physics
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly