Assistant / Associate / Professor (A) of Physics
Category: Outstanding Talents
First-Level Discipline: Physics
Second-Level Discipline: Theoretical Physics, Condensed Matter Physics, Optics
- Talent training: play the benchmark and leading role. Provide core courses of Physics for undergraduates; guide the building of talent training system; direct the course of education reform; and play an exemplary role in talent training;
- Discipline development: act as a pioneer in discipline development. Propose key suggestions to the development orientation and research focus of the discipline; lead the discipline development and promote the discipline innovation; and build the Department into a major research center at home and abroad;
- Scientific research: play the role of academic pacesetter and academic masters. Plan and guide the building of national research platforms; play an important role in building large-scale science programs and centers; apply for national major research projects; and apply for state-level scientific research awards;
- Team building: act as a team leader. Recommend and train outstanding academic leaders and top young talents; guide teaching and scientific research team building; and plan and guide the building of discipline faculty;
- Social services: build a national service brand. Guide the transformation of sci-tech achievements; and engage in high-level scientific communication and education;
- International exchange: create a world renowned brand. Respond to the BNU international strategy; organize key and influential international academic conferences; and work in international academic organizations or serve as an editorial board member of international journals.
Meet the BNU hiring criteria for Outstanding Talents of Science and Engineering.
For more details on the Eligibility, Remuneration and Benefits, please visit BNU Global Recruitment - Beijing Campus
For more information and to submit your application, please refer to below contact details.
About Beijing Normal University (BNU)
Established in 1902, the Beijing Normal University (BNU or colloquially Beishida) began as the Faculty of Education of Capital Metropolitan University, which facilitated teacher training in Chinese higher education. It is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in China and was recognised by the Chinese Ministry of Education as a Class A Double First Class University. BNU was one of the first Chinese institutions to recruit international students, and now has around 1,800 long-term international students from over 100 countries and regions. Known for its Mandarin Chinese study programmes, BNU also collaborates with Princeton University for the Princeton in Beijing program.
To learn more about us, please visit www.bnu.edu.cn
Apply for Assistant / Associate / Professor (A) of Physics
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly