Research Assistant, Molecular Biology
The School of Biological Sciences is currently looking for a candidate to join them as a Research Assistant (RA).
The RA is required to assist and carry out the research projects/work as assigned by the Principal Investigator. In addition, the RA may be asked to assist in ad-hoc projects (research/ admin related).
- Good BSc (Hons) degree in biological sciences or related areas. Background in cell biology, biochemistry and molecular biology would be ideal
- Experience with immunofluorescence techniques, microscopy and immunoprecipitation assays
- Experience with general techniques in molecular biology such as DNA isolation/purification/amplification, molecular cloning and, acrylamide gel electrophoresis
- Prior aseptic culture maintenance experience is favorable
- Highly motivated person who is able to work independently
- Good communication skills & team player
- Newly graduated candidates are welcome to apply
Please note that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.