Project Officer, Quantum Information
A Project Officer position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences.
- Conduct original research in collaboration with Dr Tan Kok Chuan Bobby in the area of quantum information sciences, quantum optics, and/or many body physics
- Employ mathematical techniques from quantum theory in conjunction with numerical simulations to find new applications for nonclassical light sources as well as other notions of nonclassicality such as entanglement and quantum coherence
- Help to prepare scientific manuscripts for publication in international journals, as well as advertise our research output at international physics conferences
- Project assignment may change accordingly after discussion
- A good Bachelor’s degree or above from a reputable University
- Good communication skills
- Relevant experience in the areas of Quantum Technologies, Quantum Information Theory, Quantum Optics, and/or many body physics
- Able to typeset scientific manuscripts and prepare them for publication
- Familiar with scientific software such as matlab, mathematica, and/or a programming language
- Willing to learn and hardworking
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU