Job Profile Administration - Timetabling
Contract Type Permanent
To be responsible for the cost effective and efficient resourcing of all School of Business programmes. Reporting to the Resourcing Manager you will ensure that the resourcing needs for all programmes are identified and managed. You will also be responsible for the effective organisation of the School’s operational resource demands and for maintaining key relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. The post holder will be required to handle both professional and business information that is of a sensitive and/or confidential nature.
- Manage the resourcing and timetabling of all School of Business courses in conjunction with the programme teams and the central scheduling department
- Organise class cover for tutor sickness
- Manage the day to day faculty workload and calendar
- Assist with the forward planning and resource allocation for timetables
- Accurate recording of School of Business holidays, WAH and TOIL on the School of Business QV
- Make formal offers of work to associate staff
- Make individual student timetable changes using the Scientia system
- Assist in cost control of the business school associate budget
- Develop and manage the relationships with associates including all contractual and HR elements
- Work closely with the relevant departments to ensure the effective management and distribution of programmes and resources
Department School of Business - Operations
Vacancy location UK, London
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Self-motivated with strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work under time pressure and prioritise effectively
- Excellent customer service skills
- Relevant experience of working in an operational organisation
- Experience of working in a resourcing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A good team worker
- Proficient in Microsoft packages (Excel, Databases, Word)
- Experience of negotiation and managing different stakeholders
- Strong administration skills
- Able to work in a collaborative environment
- Good knowledge of the University products
- Educated to degree level (desirable) however candidates with relevant experience will also be considered.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS check.
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore the successful candidate will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands and final warnings that are not protected, as defined by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013).
Contract Hours 37.50