Research Scientist, School of Information Systems
- Middle Management
- Closing On 14 Aug 2020
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The 'family-like' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.
- Propose a privacy-preserving access control and secure computation framework
- Design algorithms for the above framework
- Perform security analysis
- Implement the algorithms and conduct performance analysis
- PhD degree in applied cryptography or cybersecurity from a reputable institution of higher learnin
- Demonstrated experience and know-how in applied crypto
- Excellent working knowledge in crypto analysis
- Good analytical, technical and problem solving skills
- Applicants with research publications in cryptography will be advantageous
- Self-motivated individual who can work independently and also collaboratively with team members