Project Officer, Chemistry/Environmental Chemistry/Materials Science
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
We invite applications for the position of Project Officer in Nanyang Environment & Water Research Institute - Environmental Chemistry & Materials Centre (NEWRI- ECMC).
- Support the research team in waste materials recycling and re-use
- Provide day-to-day support in the laboratory for the research team
- Undertake open ended research projects under the research team supervision
- Bachelor degree in Chemistry, Environmental Chemistry, Materials Science, and related area
- Excellent proposal writing and report writing skill
- Relevant research experience on waste recycling, inorganic chemistry, ceramics, and related hands-on experiments
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU