Research Assistant, Psychology
The Centre for Research and Development in Learning at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (CRADLE@NTU) seeks applications for the position of Research Assistant. The Research Assistant will primarily work on a funded interdisciplinary project and will work closely with researchers from CRADLE, School of Social Sciences (Psychology), Computer Science and Engineering and National Institute of Education.
The project seeks to use meta-analysis to examine social and non-social network connectivity in adults with autism spectrum disorders (ASD) and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), two increasingly prevalent neurodevelopmental disorders.
The Research Assistant will be responsible for project administration duties and assisting with literature reviews, neuroimaging meta-analysis and focus groups.
- Assist with literature searches, screening and data extraction for neuroimaging meta-analysis
- Assist Investigators with project administration duties, such as coordinating meetings with international collaborators
- Assist with recruitment and coordination of focus groups
- Liaise with various stakeholders
- Contribute to the production of research reports
- Contribute to the dissemination of research findings
- Perform other tasks as required by the Principal Investigators
- Bachelor degree in Psychology or related discipline from University of good standing
- Good project coordination and administration skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and able to work within given deadlines
- Self-directed learner who effectively picks up relevant skills as needed
- Enjoys working collaboratively in teams
- Experience in meta-analyses is advantageous
- Experience and/or keen interest in neuroimaging and educational neuroscience
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU