Research Fellow, School of Computer Science and Engineering
4 days left
- Full Time
School of Computer Science and Engineering is looking for a candidate to join them as a Research Fellow.
The job involves the mapping of computer applications to a dedicated hardware architecture (an overlay) on a conventional FPGA. A basic overlay framework exists.
The job scopes will include:
- RTL design using Verilog HDL as the FPGA overlay design needs to be further developed
- Mapping tool development (software design) to develop a tool chain to map applications to the overlay hardware.
- The hardware/software design and development responsibilities will include performing analysis, design, coding and testing of parts of the overlay/mapping tool.
- PhD in Computer Science or Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
- Demonstrated programming knowledge in C, C++ or Python; FPGA design using Verilog HDL/ VHDL; Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.