Project Officer, Engineering/Business
Air Traffic Management Research Institute invites applications for the position of Project Officer.
- Coordinating research project meetings and facilitating communication among project personnel
- Developing and maintaining project operational procedures, training materials, and documents
- Monitoring progress of research projects
- Assisting in financial planning and monitoring project expenditure
- Managing and maintaining project records
- Coordinating project data collection, management, integrity
- Assisting in the preparation and writing of progress reports, scientific presentations and abstracts, manuscripts and publications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business or related fields
- Good English writing and communication skills
- Independent and team player
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Experience in managing or coordinating research projects involving multiple personnel is preferable
- Project experience related to Airport or Air Traffic Management or Machine Learning is preferable
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.