Assistant / Associate / Professor (D1 & D2) of Education
Category 1: Foreign teachers for teaching and research (Performing duties as a full-timer (for 9 months and above each year)
Category 2: Foreign teachers for research (Performing duties as a full-timer for 9 months and above each year)
First-Level Discipline: Education
Second-Level Discipline: Distance Education/Educational Technology
- Implement the building and development tasks of laboratory and exploit new research areas;
- Carry out high-level research in the laboratory, achieve distinctive and high-level academic research results, and advance the development and progress of the laboratory;
- Build influential and innovative teams for the laboratory, introduce talents, assemble competitive research teams, apply for innovation team programs at state, province and ministry level, and act as an academic pacesetter;
- Cooperate with universities or research institutions at home and abroad to enhance the international status and reputation of the laboratory;
- Apply for state and international-level projects and produce high-level academic achievements of international impact;
- Responsible for research and development on infrastructure construction, technologies, and engineering in the laboratory.
Meet the BNU hiring criteria for Backbone Talents.
For more details on the Eligibility, Remuneration and Benefits, please visit BNU Global Recruitment - Beijing Campus
For more information and to submit your application, please refer to below contact details.
About Beijing Normal University (BNU)
Established in 1902, the Beijing Normal University (BNU or colloquially Beishida) began as the Faculty of Education of Capital Metropolitan University, which facilitated teacher training in Chinese higher education. It is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in China and was recognised by the Chinese Ministry of Education as a Class A Double First Class University. BNU was one of the first Chinese institutions to recruit international students, and now has around 1,800 long-term international students from over 100 countries and regions. Known for its Mandarin Chinese study programmes, BNU also collaborates with Princeton University for the Princeton in Beijing program.
To learn more about us, please visit www.bnu.edu.cn