Assistant / Associate / Professor (C2) of Education
Category 1: Top Young Talents
Category 2: High-level foreign teachers for research (Performing duties as a full-timer for 3 months and above each year)
First-Level Discipline: Education
Second-Level Discipline: Distance Education/Educational Technology
- Implement the building and development tasks of the laboratory and exploit new research areas;
- Carry out high-level research in the laboratory, achieve distinctive and high-level academic research results, and advance the development and progress of the laboratory;
- Build influential and innovative teams for the laboratory, introduce talents, assemble competitive scientific research teams, apply for innovation team programs at state, province and ministry level, and act as an academic pacesetter;
- Cooperate with universities or research institutions at home and abroad to enhance the status and reputation of the laboratory;
- Apply for state-level projects and produce high-level academic achievements in the laboratory;
- Responsible for research and development on infrastructure construction, technologies, and engineering in the laboratory.
Meet the hiring criteria for Top Young Talents of C2 level of Humanities and Social Sciences or Science and Engineering.
For more details on the Eligibility, Remuneration and Benefits, please visit BNU Global Recruitment - Beijing Campus
For more information and to submit your application, please refer to below contact details.
About Beijing Normal University (BNU)
Established in 1902, the Beijing Normal University (BNU or colloquially Beishida) began as the Faculty of Education of Capital Metropolitan University, which facilitated teacher training in Chinese higher education. It is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in China and was recognised by the Chinese Ministry of Education as a Class A Double First Class University. BNU was one of the first Chinese institutions to recruit international students, and now has around 1,800 long-term international students from over 100 countries and regions. Known for its Mandarin Chinese study programmes, BNU also collaborates with Princeton University for the Princeton in Beijing program.
To learn more about us, please visit www.bnu.edu.cn