Research Assistant, Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine
Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine invites applications for:
Research Assistant in the Laboratory of Asst Professor Tsukasa Kamigaki
We are currently recruiting a research assistant who will join the laboratory of Assistant Professor Tsukasa Kamigaki at Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine (LKC medicine), a joint medical school between Imperial College London and Nanyang Technological University (NTU).
Our lab focuses on the brain circuit mechanisms underlying higher cognition. Highly-motivated individuals who are interested in participating to our projects are all encouraged to apply. We will provide exciting opportunities and vibrant atmospheres as well as state-of-arts core facilities.
For more information, please visit:
Qualifications and skillsets:
- Successful candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any relevant field of life science (such as neuroscience, cellular/molecular biology, biochemistry).
- Applicants should have research experience and proficient in basic biology techniques, especially in histology, microscopy, and preparation of chemical solutions.
- Familiar with various aspects of laboratory management and administrative work-flow is a plus.
- Experience in working with mice is an advantage.
- Self-motivated individual with an inquisitive mind, good communication skills, and honesty.
- Carry out purchasing of equipment, materials and consumables
- Maintain records of experiments, protocols and compliant safety standards
- Maintain inventory of reagents and materials in the laboratory
- Handling of mice with behavioral training, aseptic techniques, and responsible practices
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.