Research Fellow, Media/Communication
A Research Fellow position is currently available in the Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information.
- Assist in executing a Tier 1 research project
- Organise meetings with interview subjects across the globe
- Analyse quantitative and qualitative data for Tier 1 research project on media policy with a view to journal publication
- Actively contribute to preparation of manuscript drafts for peer-reviewed journals
- Handle operational, administrative and logistics duties related to the research project
- Undertake any additional project duties as required by the supervisor
- PhD degree in media, communication or related social science discipline
- Experience in quantitative data analysis using relevant statistical tools (e.g. SPSS, AMOS) will be preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU