Research Fellow, Biomedical Optics/Ocular Imaging
School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
The Research Fellow will work on biomedical imaging projects for high-resolution ocular imaging.
The Research Fellow is expected to work with the PI and team for doing R & D and take key role for the development and optimization of Bessel beam based light sheet microscope for ocular imaging and for the development of and optimization of a miniaturized probe for ocular imaging.
- PhD in Optics, Vision Science, Biomedical Engineering, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related discipline
- Experience in high-resolution imaging, optical sectioning and image processing desirable
- Expertise in handling and maintenance of high power CW and pulsed laser systems would be an advantage
- Possess good programming, automation and image processing skills such as Electronics, MATLAB, Python, ImageJ are desirable
- Proven publication track record would be an advantage
- Proficiency in optical engineering and interfacing are beneficial
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.