Research Fellow, Computer Science and Engineering/Mathematics/Electrical Engineering
6 days left
- Full Time
As a member of the Saab-NTU Joint Research Centre at School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering, Nanyang Technological University you will be part of a research team studying the use of Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) techniques in the development of Next-Generation Air Traffic Management (ATM) assistance tools for Remote Airport Tower Control.
- Conduct research and development related to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning applied to Optimisation for Air Traffic Management (ATM)
- Provide expertise on the operational, procedural and regulatory facets of ATM and how to best incorporate AI/ML-based assistance tools for Remote Air Traffic Control
- Provide support on the implementation and verification of AI-based Remote Tower Control assistance systems
- Ph.D. in Computer Science & Engineering, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or related disciplines
- At least 24 months of Air Traffic Management experience
- Research Publication: Publication track record in peer-reviewed and reputed journals and conferences related to Optimisation/Air Traffic Management
- Understanding of Optimisation techniques and theory
- Demonstrated project experience related to Air Traffic Control
- Familiarity with ICAO Standards and Recommended Practices
- Good English writing and communication skills
- Independent and team player
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.