Research Fellow, Computer Science
School of Computer Science and Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Design novel algorithms for solving large scale games (such as security games) or optimization problems
- Use reinforcement learning for solving large scale games or optimization problems
- PhD degree in Computer Science
- Strong publication record at top journals and conferences such as AAMAS, IJCAI, AAAI.
- Experience in security, game theory and optimization
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.