Project Officer, Optics
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
A Project Officer position is available in the Quantum Science and Engineering Centre (QSec).
- Determine (optical) component specifications and interface requirements
- Conduct opto-micro-fluidic testing for water biosafety monitoring
- BEng in optical engineering, electrical & electronic engineering, material science or physics
- Strong background in optical design, precision optical system alignment and installation
- At least 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Highly motivated, independent and able to work as a team
- Willingness and ability to develop new skills
- Excellent oral, written communication and organisational skills
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU