Research Fellow, Optics
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
A Research Fellow position is available in the Quantum Science and Engineering Centre (QSec).
The Research Fellow will conduct the research on quantum computation and quantum simulation using silicon photonics-based platforms. The roles of this position include:
- Development of quantum devices
- Optical design and system development areas
- Usage of optical design software such as ZeMax etc
- PhD in optical engineering, electrical & electronic engineering, material science or physics
- Strong background in optical design, precision optical system alignment and installation
- At least 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Highly motivated, independent and able to work as a team
- Willingness and ability to develop new skills
- Excellent oral, written communication and organisational skills
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU