Research Fellow, Engineering
NTU-Continental Corporate Lab invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Carry out in vitro, ex vivo, and in vivo testing of microneedle-based skin patch
- Prepare and perform the demo of the devices in the public
- Prepare and maintain the animal protocol
- Summarize the data, and prepare for the scientific publication and patent filing
- Prepare the annual report and presentation
- PhD degree from biology, biomedical engineering or bioengineering;
- Experienced with cell and animal experiments
- Good at writing and presentation in English
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.