Research Assistant, Electrical/Electronics/Computer/Materials Engineering
5 days left
- Full Time
A Research Assistant position is currently available in Temasek Laboratories @ NTU.
- Carry out hardware security analysis using failure analysis tools
- Assist team members to develop new hardware security analysis techniques or approach using existing equipment
- Collaborate with local and international partners
- Write progress reports and make presentations to funding agency
- Support lab administrative matters
- B.Eng. in Electrical/ Electronics/Computer/Materials Engineering or related field
- Experience in microelectronics failure analysis sample preparation (such as polishing, etching) and imaging (e.g. optical, scanning electron microscopy, x-ray)
- Strong background in semiconductor materials and device physics
- Good hands-on experience working on instrumentation
- Good communication skills and good team player
- Able to plan and organize well and adhere to deadlines
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.