Principal Research Fellow, Inorganic Chemistry
The School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences invites applications for Principal Research Fellow position.
- Lead a research team, including supervision of research students and staff, ensuring a commitment to BTU standards of ethics and integrity in research
- Lead collaborative research projects at a national or international level
- Manage various research activities, including collaborations with local and international partners
- Secure external funding to support research activity
- Maintain a sustained output of high-quality research and publish in leading chemistry journals
- Present research at national and/or international conferences and/ or at other dissemination events
- Contribute to the development and implementation of research strategies in the SPMS/CBC and NTU
- Ph.D. degree from a top tier university in Inorganic and main group chemistry with at least 10 years’ experience
- Experience in cyclophosphazane chemistry, mitochondrial delivery vectors, and mechanochemical synthesis (in both molecular species and materials)
- Demonstrate track record in supervising research teams (at both undergraduate and graduate levels)
- Proven leadership in the development of highly interdisciplinary research projects at the interface of inorganic chemistry, materials science, or biological sciences as additional key assets
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.