Research Assistant, Computer Science/Information Security/Electrical Engineering/Mathematics
Cyber Security Research Centre @ NTU (CYSREN) invites applications for the position of Research Assistant.
- Responsible for conducting research in cybersecurity domain, especially penetration testing that could be transformed to high quality publications and industry-reliable prototypes
- Responsible for conducting research in cybersecurity domain and/or related areas which could address the arising cybersecurity issues in Singapore
- Possess Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or related discipline
- Expertise in penetration testing, machine learning and cyber security, which can make contribution to the development of Singapore
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills
- Able to conduct research and write report independently and within teams
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.