Project Officer, Realtime Operating Systems/IoT
School of Computer Science and Engineering invites applications for the position of Project Officer.
- Port an open-source operating system to the target platform and test it on an FPGA prototype before the actual chip
- Develop a fine-grained power management strategy (with the rest of the team) and integrate it to the kernel of the RTOS
- Develop a driver of custom-made hardware blocks integrated in the chip
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related fields
- Knowledge in real-time operating systems such as FreeRTOS
- Experience in IoT platform programming
- Proficiency in programming languages such as C, C++ and Python
- Familiar with cross compilers
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.