Research Associate, Electrical/Civil/Mechanical Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Establish test bed in and outside the campus buildings, benchmarking of current building energy performances using database, quantitative evaluation, etc
- Master's degree in electrical/civil/mechanical engineering or other related fields
- Experience of building energy modelling and simulation, test bed setup, system performance evaluation
- Knowledge in industrial sensors, and control hardware, heat gain measurements
- Knowledge in building services and experience in building cooling industry is advantageous
- Expert knowledge of building air-conditioning and mechanical ventilation, building envelop and heat transfer, heat gain in building, energy modelling and simulation
- Industry or research lab experience is required
- Ability to develop system design, quantitative evaluation of building energy systems
- Strong analytical and conceptual abilities
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU