Project Officer, Language and Reading Development
5 days left
- Part Time
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
NTU Neurolinguistics and Cognitive Science Lab from School of Humanities (SoH) is looking for a Part-Time Project Officer to support a research project on young children’s reading skills in English and Chinese.
- Assist in the development of study materials, data collection, data management, data analysis, report writing and other research activities relevant to the project
- Bachelor degree in language and reading development from a reputable university
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese in order to develop the test materials and analyse texts for the funded project
- Strong quantitative mindset
- Experience in working with young children and in academic writing/ publication will be an advantage
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU